GP2 photo guider - The compact and lightweight GP2 photo guider is a sturdy tracking mount for guided camera astrophotography. Perfect for taking wide field images with your DSLR or SLR camera. Comes complete with 1 RA motor, 1 single axis drive hand controller, 6 x 20 polar axis scope with illuminator, battery pack, 2.4 lb counterwieght, tripod and carry bag
- Aximuth adjustment: double screw fine adjustment 1degree per rotation
- Polar axis scope: 0.24" x 0.79" with illuminated reticle
- Altitude adjustment: 0 - 62 degree (2 degree increments)
- RA graduations: 10 minute increments
- RA slow motion: 2.5 degree per rotation
- RA slow motion axis: 144 tooth wheel gears whole circle movement
- Motor drive: with RA motor and DD3 controller, power supply DC7.5-12V (D size batteries, (8) optional)
- Counter weight: 2.4 lbs
- Tripod : legs adjustable form 16" - 27.5"
- Total weight: 13.2 lbs
- Maximum loading weight: about 5.5 lbs, excluding counterweight
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.