This dual-axis controller/drive corrector is for use with two optional Vixen MT-1 motor drives. These are compatible with the current Vixen Great Polaris, Great Polaris D2, and Great Polaris Economy German Equatorial Mounts and on telescopes using these mounts. It is also compatible with the optional MT-1 on older Super Polaris and Super Polaris DX mounts and scopes.When controlled by the DD-1, the accuracy of the MT-1 motor drive is within +/0.005% of the sidereal rate. Powered by 8 user supplied ''D'' batteries, this will run for approximately 20 hours. An optional AC adapter is available as is an optional Manual Operation Clutch, recommended if manual turning on one or both axis is to be retained.
- Includes DD-3 controller, two MT-1WT motors and a battery box
- Batteries: 8 ''D'' batteries (not included)
- Dual axis controller
- Provides 32x sidereal for general movement and 2x sidereal north, south, west and shutoff east for astrophotographic guiding
- Drive speed: Sidereal rate, 1.5x, 2x, and 32x, pause and reverse motions
- Operation temperature: 14° to 122°
- Applicable mounts: GP2, GPD2, GP, GP-DX, GP-E
- Electricity consumption: 0.8 ampere (max)
- Voltage: DC 7.5 to 12 volts
- Continuous operation duration: About 20 hours with alkaline batteries
See something odd?
Report it here.