The Vita-Mix Professional Series 300 Blender provides an easy way to make or blend sauces, soups, and smoothies. The blender is made from plastic with a brushed stainless finish, which makes it durable and reliable. The blender features five pre-programmed settings, which make it versatile. The pulse function and variable speed control allows you to use it according to your needs. The patented tamper provides excellent results even with thick and dense ingredients. The Professional Series 300 Blender by Vita-Mix features a noise free design that is perfect for any kitchen. The container is BPA free which makes it safe to use. It is manufactured in the United States.
- Includes Getting Started DVD featuring Chef Michael Voltaggio and over 200 recipes in a hardbound recipe book
- Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management, similar to Vitamix commercial blenders, dramatically reduces noise
- Variable speed dial and pulse function allow for flexibility and creativity along with refreshing recipes and creating a variety of textures
- Low-profile BPA-free 64 oz. capacity container is perfect for meals and entertaining and easily stores under most cabinets
- Powerful 2.2 peak motor output horsepower propels the blade 240 mph to blend even the toughest ingredients
- Elegant new design features an illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls and easy-grip handle
- Spill-proof lid with removable lid plug seals securely while allowing ingredients to be added during processing
- Specially designed tamper allows for the continuous processing of thick, dense ingredients
See something odd?
Report it here.