This unique VintageView Wall Mount Series metal wine rack is designed to display the labels forward allowing for easy identification. 12 Bottles tall, one bottle deep, this wine rack is perfect for a hallway, wine closet or cabinet with little clearance.
- Includes two plastic couplers for stacking and six rubber mounting hole caps
- Wine rack
- Easy to install
- Built from A500 and 1018 cold-rolled steel
- 12 Bottles tall, one bottle deep
- Each wine rack contains one base strip and one neck strip
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Platinum series brushed nickel plated finish
- Product Type: Wine bottle rack
- Product Care: Wipe with damp cloth; do not use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- Product Warranty: Wine Master Cellars ("WMC") warrants to the original consumer-purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use for the lifetime of the product. WMC will, at its option, refinish or replace any product or part found to be defective during the warranty period and excludes installation charges, shipping charges, and cost of removal and reinstallation. WMC may require you to return the part(s) claimed to be defective, for its inspection - freight or postage prepaid. WARRANTIES. In no event shall WMC be liable or responsible for INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. Neither the WMC distributor nor the retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. WMC's maximum liability, in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer-purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such a case, the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
See something odd?
Report it here.