This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The VintageView freestanding Island Display Rack4 is designed for retail or residential use and does not require mounting to your walls. These stylish metal units can easily be placed in the middle of a retail store or your favorite room in the house. Due to the unique architecture of this wine rack, the labels are easily visible on each bottle, the air circulation is improved around each bottle, and it creates the proper storage position for your wine to maintain contact with the cork.
- Includes two double-sided uprights, cross rails, two VintageView Wall Mounted Presentation Racks and six VintageView 36 Bottle Wall Mounted Wine Racks (WS43)
- Wine rack
- Holds 234 bottles
- Three bottles deep on each side
- Built from A500 and 1018 cold-rolled steel
- Platinum series brushed nickel plated finish
- Product Type: Wine bottle rack
- Wine Bottle Capacity: 234
- Product Care: Wipe with damp cloth; do not use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- Product Warranty: Wine Master Cellars ("WMC") warrants to the original consumer-purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use for the lifetime of the product. WMC will, at its option, refinish or replace any product or part found to be defective during the warranty period and excludes installation charges, shipping charges, and cost of removal and reinstallation. WMC may require you to return the part(s) claimed to be defective, for its inspection - freight or postage prepaid. WARRANTIES. In no event shall WMC be liable or responsible for INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. Neither the WMC distributor nor the retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. WMC's maximum liability, in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer-purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such a case, the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
See something odd?
Report it here.