New Customer? Sign UpTrack My Order Wayfair Rewards Designer Trade Program My Idea Boards
(Previously My Favorites) My Feed
A further guarantee of quality comes from the company’s source of production: materials and assembly operations are strictly “made in Italy” while its suppliers are mainly located in the nearby vicinity of the company headquarters in Quinto di Treviso. A high level of outsourcing is accompanied by a slimline, adaptable organizational set-up for LIGHT4, which is highly specialised in assembling end products.
Specific company choices enable LIGHT4 to highly focus on custom-made products, on design and on the contract furnishing sector. The company’s ability to effectively adapt to new frontiers in the lighting market is clearly evident, particularly in international markets. In 2008, 55% of its turnover came from the Italian market while the remaining 45%, a continuously increasing amount, came from main EU countries, the US, Russia and the Middle East. Consequently, LIGHT4 operates on a global scale. This is also confirmed by its presence in 2009 at important trade fairs, including Lightfair International (LFI) in Las Vegas, Interlight in Moscow and Index in Dubai.