Ceramic coated pan is one of these pans that you will use every day for eggs to browning your favorite chop. Hard anodized cookware is certified PTFE and PFOA-free, which means healthy for you and the environment. PTFE (polytetrafluoroethane) and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid) is chemicals that are used in the manufacturing of non-stick cookware coatings and other products. It is not present in finished cookware products and there are no health risks from these chemicals in cookware.
- White ceramic stainless steel handles with silicon
- Hard anodized exterior for long lasting durability
- Non toxic and non stick
- Suitable for use on all stovetops
- Washing by hand recommended
- PTFE and PFOA-Free certified
- Aluminum construction
- Vitoria Series collection
- Manufacturer provide 25 years warranty to be free from defects in material
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.