The dining set is made from premium grade "Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between Eucalyptus and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of Eucalyptus is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It's renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- Set includes 1 table and 8 chairs
- Patio collection
- Material: FSC Eucalyptus wood
- Oiled rubbed finish
- Traditional style
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay - resistant
- Care and cleaning: Apply oil once a year to maintain color
- Sustainable claims: Renewable resource
- Chair: 35" H x 23" W x 35" D, 26 lbs
- Table: 29" H x 39" W x 91" D, 68 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.