Serve your drinks and snacks in style with the Vifah Hana Serving Cart. Simple yet enticing, this cart is an ideal option to roll from your kitchen to the outdoors, and serve for an alfresco lunch or dinner. Featuring a contemporary design, it has clean cuts and comprehensive lines that are further revved up by its fine finesse. It has a wide and sturdy design, which allows you to place many things like cutlery, crockery and serving dishes all at once.
The Hana Serving Cart from Vifah is engineered from eucalyptus wood for unrivaled strength and durability. It has a natural glossy finish, which looks sophisticated and blends well with most decor styles and color schemes. Featuring a removable top tray with handles, it allows for easy serving at the dining table. It also has a wide storage shelf at the bottom, which has three cavities for storing wine bottles and other dining essentials. This serving cart has two rubber wheels at the bottom, which allow easy maneuvering across the room. Being mold, decay, mildew, termites, rot, and fungi resistant, this cart ensures to stand harsh weather conditions and last for a long time.
It is FSC certified, which ensures that the materials used in this barstool have been sourced from sustainable forests.
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried
- Extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests
- Resists water penetration, for long lasting service
- Removable top tray with handles
- Compartments for bottle storage
- Zinc-plated steel hardware
- Constructed of solid ''eucalyptus grandis'' hardwood
- Countertop Material: Wood
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.