Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Type: Deck Tiles
- Construction: Eucalyptus
- Pattern: Twelve horizontal slats per tile
- Box of 10 tiles
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC eucalyptus
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC eucalyptus from controlled forests
- Width: 11"
- Length: 11"
- Thickness: 1"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.