Vic Firth Educational Percussion sets a new standard in the school music industry. Vic's finely crafted instruments are specially designed for sound quality, rhythmic projection, durability and easy transport. From innovative extended range virtuoso kits to full replacement parts and handheld accessories, all Vic Firth products are quality engineered to meet Vic's uncompromising standards.
- Fully padded deluxe nylon bag with separate compartment for piccolo snare drum
- Interior compartments for all accessories including separate bell compartment
- Interior plastic reinforcements in bell bag maintain shape as contents are added or removed
- Heavy duty zippers
- Sturdy ABS frame with wheels and retractable handle
- Frame base bolted to ABS plate inside bag
- Heavy duty wheels with interlocking feet under bell compartment
- Bumper feet under snare compartment
- Exterior ID window
About Vic Firth
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5" Height (including the wheels) x 15.5" Width (at low end, 8.75" Width at high end) x 9.25" Depth (of which 4" is the snare compartment)
- Snare drum section will fit a 3.5 x 14" snare drum and the bell kit will fit a 2.5 octave bell kit
The company Vic Firth was created by a talented musician named Evverett "Vic" Firth. Vic was a timpanist of the Boston Symphony Orchestra for 50 years. Vic's experience as a successful musician has helped him create the best musical instruments and accessories available today. His dedication to perfection reflects the incredible quality of his products. When you buy a Vic Firth product you are simply just buying the best.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.