The Vetericyn Ear Care line features the Ear Rinse products and consist of one-step ear rinses that clean wounds, treat infections and kill bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Vetericyn Ear Wash is designed for flushing, cleaning and treating wounds and infections to the outer ear and ear canal. For cleaning and treating ears affected by infections caused from bacteria, viruses, fungi, contaminants or pollutants. In-solution, this product kills 99.999% of bacteria, single-cell organisms and fungi making it ideal for prevention and control of infections and maintenance of sanitary conditions. Vetericyn Ear Wash kills bacteria such as E.coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella and Actinomyces, and Pseudonomas Aeruginosa.
- Liquid drops
- 100% non toxic and pH neutral
- For animal use only
- Treatment in one easy step
- Speeds healing
- Fights infections
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Safe as water
- For best results apply 3-4 times daily
- Store at room temperature, do not allow to freeze
- Does not contain harmful steroids or antibiotics
- Reduces inflammation and itching
Made in the United States
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 1.75" W x 1.75" D
- Capacity: 4 oz.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.