Ultraline legwear is knitted from a unique blend of 29% Lycra and 71% Tactel micro and multisoft yarns. Lycra is used to produce consistent, long lasting compression throughout the product. Tactel is a high tech nylon yarn made from extra fine filaments up to 60 times thinner than a human hair, therefore producing maximum softness and luxurious comfort. Compared to yarns of similar strength, Tactel yarns have double the evaporation effect. Through advanced knitting technology, Venosan is able to knit Tactel multisoft on the inside and micro yarns on the outside of the garment. This produces an unmatched "wicking effect" - accelerating removal of moisture from the surface of the skin, thus producing a "Climate of Comfort" around the legs!
- Available in Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large sizes
- Color: Beige
- Designed for relief from tired legs or mild varicose veins and swelling
- Offers superior quality and comfort
- 20-30 mmHg Graduated compression
- Easy to put on and remove
- Tactel microfiber yarn feels soft and silky on the skin
- Superior moisture wicking for dry, comfortable feet and legs
- Latex free
- Used to prevent varicose veins during pregnancy
- See chart for proper sizing
- Small: Calf 11" - 15.25", ankle 6.25" - 9"
- Medium: Calf 13" - 16.5", ankle 9" - 10.25"
- Large: Calf 14.25" - 17.75", ankle 10.25" - 11.5"
- Extra Large: Calf 15.5" - 19.75", ankle 11.5" - 12.5"
- Overall dimensions: 8.5" H x 5" W x 0.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.