Newly made Venetian mirrors are more readily available, easier on the budget, and have the original charm and beauty of 16th and 17th century styles. Venetian mirror uses old techniques copied from Venice, Italy. Each hand-cut mirror piece is assembled separately and attached to the woodbacking with a tiny screw and rosette cover, making the mirror unique in that each piece can be replaced if necessary.
- Mirror is handetched, cut, beveled, and polished
- Mirror also comes with a hanger for easy wall hanging
- Each hand-cut mirror piece is assembled separately
- Each piece can be replaced if necessary
- Overall Dimensions: 35.9" Height x 49" Width
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.