Pro™ II provides a clean look with its NEW cable management
capabilities. The included extension column connector incorporates
internal cord management paths that keep unsightly cords concealed from
view. The mount also features a ceiling plate, ball and socket design,
multidirectional positioning (roll, pitch, and yaw) for proper image
alignment and complete Armor Lock™ security at every connection point.
This projector mount is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms,
hotels, bars and restaurants or anywhere a projector needs to be
mounted. The Vector Pro™ II can be flush mounted, mounted using 1-1/2"
diameter extension column, mounted using 1/2" thread rod or wall
The Vector Pro Wall Mount offers the same
adjustability that the ceiling mount offers, while still maintaining a
sleek, low-profile design. The wall mount is designed with security,
functionality, aesthetics, and ease of installation in mind. The Vector
Pro Wall Mount ships standard with Armor Lock security, as well as the
ability to quickly remove the projector from the mount.
- Model specific clamp
compatible with specific projector designs
- Roll: 30° (+/- 15°), Pitch: 30° (+/- 15°),
Yaw: 360° - All with positive lock at any
- Theft-resistant Armor Lock security for
complete, integrated security from projector to
- Two thumb screws allow for easy projector
- Features a 1-1/2" cord access
- Ships fully assembled and attaches to projector
adapter plate with a partial rotation and engages into place with
spring loaded screw
- Can be attached to a 1-1/2" 11.5
NPT extension column, 1/2" threaded rod, or projector wall
- Most models offer quick and easy lamp and filter
- Designed to route cords internally through
an extension column
- Ceiling plate included – full
- 4.23" - 7.73" H x 8.5" - 17.63" W x 8.5" - 17.63"
See something odd?
Report it here.