Solid. Secure. Sleek. It's no wonder Abeo Series is one of our most anticipated professional tripods. Whether you're shooting still or video or both, Abeo is built to support with unwavering reliability and stability thanks to premium magnesium canopy die-cast construction. Its legs adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles with an ergonomic release button – ultra fast and securely. Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable. Abeo enables unique shots, too, with an easy-to-set-up low-angle adaptor. Abeo 323AV comes with PH114V smooth two-way pan head. This fluid-like, impressively smooth video head has locking mechanisms on both sides, ensuring gear security and that vibrations caused by locking movements are absorbed by the center of the head's base. It also boasts an impressive loading weight capacity/overall weight ratio. Its strong legs support a heavy loading weight while maintaining a lighter overall weight than competitive tripods with similar loading capacities. Abeo's two-section short column enables users to position the camera for low-angle filming.
- Material: Aluminum
- Rubber feet
- Impressive support for a heavy loading weight
- Legs individually adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles with an ergonomic button
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip even in slippery weather
- Hexagon-shaped central column stays in position
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Minimum Extended Height: 63.37"
- Extended Height: 75.67"
- Folded Height: 30.87"
- Macro Height: 12.75"
- Number of Legs Sections: 3
- Max Loading: 17.6 lbs
- Diameter of Leg: 32 mm
- Dimensions: 31.75" H x 6.25" W x 6.25" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.