The D811 Vandalproof Outdoor Luminaire sets the standard in flexibility for area lighting in high-vandalism areas. Rugged, heavy-gauge, spun aluminum housing, and fully gasketed for weathertight integrity. Standard finish is dark bronze, but other architectural colors are available. The Vandalproof Outdoor luminaire offers unparalleled variety in one family of fixtures. Ideal for streets, parking lots, and surrounding areas. U.L. listed and CSA certified for wet locations.
- Post mount head
- Heavy duty spun and cast aluminum housing
- Large housing has 18 fins, small housing has 12 fins, both at 20'' apart
- Lamp access through removable hood
- Standard external slip fitter is cast aluminum and is designed to fit a 3'' OD pole or tendon
- Clear prismatic Lexan refractor for Type III and V distribution
- Available with type III or V
- CWA/HPF regulating auto-transformers
- Available in MH, LPS and HPS
- Starting temperature for MH is -20°F, LPS is -30°F and HPS starts at -40°F
- MH/HPS sockets are glazed porcelain and LPS sockets are standard LPS-type
- Certified for UL Listed
- CSA certified for wet locations
- Wattage: 70
- Dark bronze finish
- This is commercial not residential lighting
- Maximum wattage of 250W for MH/HPS and 35W for LPS
See something odd?
Report it here.