This Valor Athletics Sit Up Decline Ab Bench provides you with everything you need for a wonderful workout. The frame of this ab bench is made of stainless steel, vinyl, and rubber. It has a pewter color. It is made with 12-gauge steel. It is upholstered in black and has thick foam padding, which offers adequate comfort while you workout. It has four roller pads, which support knees and ankles while working out. This Sit Up Decline Ab Bench by Valor Athletics has skid resistant feet for added stability. It is an excellent choice for a home gym.
- Four roller pads support both knees and ankles while in use
- Lower leg rollers are adjustable for different leg lengths
- Four rubber end caps on frame add to the stability and protects floor from scratches
- Uses 12 gauge steel tubing and a longer seat pad for complete support for multiple user's body sizes
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 2 years on pad, and 1 year on the popper pin
- Frame Material: Steel; Plastic; Other
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl; Other
- Angles Accommodated: Decline
- Fitness Goal: Build muscle
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core; Buttocks
- Leg Hold-Down Included: Yes
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.