It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Valor Athletics CA-15 Power Tower is made of 12 gauge steel, which ensures sturdiness and durability. The skid-resistant feet and stabilizers reinforce its steady balance. This multi-purpose power rack sports a black and chrome finish on the frame and has vinyl upholstered seats. Its position can be adjusted and it can be conveniently used with standard as well as Olympic weights. Its two non-slip handles provide sturdy support as you perform your four upper body exercises. The CA-15 Power Tower by Valor Athletics has an ergonomic design that allows flexibility to ensure comfort and maintain effectiveness while you workout. It requires minimal assembly.
- Works arms, shoulders in a pulling motion
- Vertical knee raise (VKR) station wedges the user into the back pad allowing the elbows to be positioned securely next to the body while raising the knees
- Works abs, hips and legs
- Find desired angle for push-ups and works the arms and chest in a pushing motion
- Can turn around and perform seated dips taking some of the body weight load off their arms
- Works triceps and abs
- Sit up station allows the user to securely lock their feet in position and perform sit ups
- Target Muscles: Arms; Shoulders; Core; Triceps
- Multiple User Capacity: No
- Functionality: Multi-purpose
- Resistance Type: Body weight
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Total Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Maximum Resistance: 250lbs
- Weight Storage Included: No
- Weights Accommodated: Standard; Olympic
- Product Warranty: Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years on frame, 2 years on pad, 2 years on cable, and 1 year on popper pin
- Installation Required: No
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Number of Adjustable Positions: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.