Weight lifters will love the Valor Athletics Adjustable Back Extension Incline Hyperextension Bench. It focuses on strengthening your core and targets your calves, arms, shoulders, and inner thighs. This hyperextension bench is compatible with standard as well as Olympic weight plates. It has a weight capacity of 350 pounds and has three rubber base caps, making it sturdy. The Adjustable Back Extension Incline Hyperextension Bench by Valor Athletics requires some assembly. Made with steel, its solid construction ensures years of functionality. The bench is upholstered in vinyl, providing extra comfort and support while you are working out. This Olympic bench is polished with chrome that adds to its aesthetics.
- Allows the user to focus on stretching muscles while exercising muscles
- Great exercise to build-up lower back muscles
- Performing a reverse sit up strengthens the lower back muscles which usually are forgotten and then back pain sets in when they are used to much in such a short time
- 2 Contoured high density, dual-layer pelvic pads for comfort
- 9 position support pad arm
- 3 position calf adjustment bar catch for correct support
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- 3 Rubber base caps
- Solid steel diamond studded foot plate
- Nylon covered calf pads for comfort
- Rubber handle bar grips for support
- Recommended for up to 200 lbs of bar weight
- Steel frame measuring: 2 x 2 12 Gauge Steel
- Color: Pewter
- Warranty length: 3 years on frame, 2 years on pad, and 1 year on the popper pin
- Frame Material: Steel; Plastic; Other
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl; Other
- Angles Accommodated: Incline
- Fitness Goal: Build muscle
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core; Buttocks
- Leg Hold-Down Included: No
- User Weight Capacity: 350lbs
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.