U.S. History Wall Maps cover a wide range of topics to include the history of the United States. Ranging from the American Civil War, to the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the Depression, this series tries to cover as much history as accurately as possible. Maps include a detailed legend, color coding to distinguish borders, a scale, and labels as they were that time in history. These quality maps bring history to life, and will add a whole new dimension to your lessons. All classroom wall maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a washable surface, and mounted on pull-down spring rollers for convenient classroom storage. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The Industry & Agriculture in North & South Map is perfect for school or home, and comes on a roller with backboard.
- About the manufacturer:Universal Map presents the world to students in a way that is as visually appealing as it is easy to understand. The extensive line of classroom resources includes coordinating wall maps, rolled maps, deskpad maps, binder maps, outline testing maps and more. The combination of quality and selection is right on target for teachers, schools and home use. Maps give students the visual representation necessary for application of concepts like history, languages and geography. Universal Map prides itself in providing the best educational tools for your child.
- Comes on roller with backboard
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Wide range of topics
- Covers the span of U.S. History
- Perfect for any classroom wall
- Detailed legend and color coding
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.