The Texas 1853 Historical Print Framed Wall Map is J. De Cordova's Map of the State of Texas, circa 1853. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Washington, DC and digitally restored by Kappa Map Group in 2011. A beautiful addition to any home or office!
- Includes the State of Texas Seal, the Land Office Seal and several signatures of Senators and Representatives from Texas, during that time period
- Restored historical print
- Mounted on heavy duty foam core
- Beautifully-detailed illustration shows the state as it was in that time period, including counties, shaded relief and an inset map showing New Mexico reaching to the Pacific Ocean
- Made in United States
- Vintage coloring and some untouched imperfections give this modern print a historic feel
See something odd?
Report it here.