Colorful and easy to read, these wall maps provide educators with a great geographical teaching aid. Color coded for easy reference, these maps include hundreds of cities, state highways, interstate highways, waterways, mountain ranges and forests. Laminated and averaging 54'' x 64'', water based and dry erase markers can be used to enhance any lesson. State Wall Maps include county and city indexes plus detailed maps of points of interests and a mileage chart. All classroom wall maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a washable surface. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the United States. The State Wall Map is perfect for school or home. There are choices of most fifty states, combo states and several regions of the United States.
- Includes inset maps of point of interests
- Choice of most of the states, Connecticut / Rhode Island / Massachussetts, Maryland / Delaware, North / South Carolina or Washington D.C.
- Comes on roller with backboard
- Geographical teaching aid
- Can be written on with water based or dry erase markers
- Has indexes of cities and counties
- Details of cities, state highways, interstate highways, waterways and a mileage chart
- Perfect for any classroom
- Maryland and Delaware not available on separate maps
- NOTE: Rhode Island not available on rollers with backboard
- Color coded
- About the manufacturer:Universal Map presents the world to students in a way that is as visually appealing as it is easy to understand. The extensive line of classroom resources includes coordinating wall maps, rolled maps, deskpad maps, binder maps, outline testing maps and more. The combination of quality and selection is right on target for teachers, schools and home use. Maps give students the visual representation necessary for application of concepts like history, languages and geography. Universal Map prides itself in providing the best educational tools for your child.
See something odd?
Report it here.