Ideal for Pre-K though first grade, the Beginner U.S. Wall Map series feature bright colors with easy-to-identify land masses and major bodies of water. State names and capitals are printed in bold letters for clear and simple cartography for early learners, and borders are highlighted to make states distinguishable from one another. With a vinyl cover, it will protect from spills and scuffs while remaining a bright, educational addition to your child's bedroom.
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Basic labeling of bodies of water and states
- Made especially for Pre-K to first grade
- Perfect for any floor
- Grommeted corners for easy hanging
- Large print and bright colors
See something odd?
Report it here.