The Advanced Political Deskpad series provides a wealth of valuable information including country and state boundaries as well as capitals, major waterways, and major cities. Created with legibility in mind these brightly colored maps highlight the world, its continents and the United States with detailed cartography. This high quality series is appropriate for grades six through twelve, and includes content that meets national and state curriculum standards. Conveniently sized, they include a handy blank map on side B that is ideal for student testing, as well as four thematic maps. Thematic inset content includes: climate, natural vegetation and environment, population density per square mile and ethnic diversity and landforms and regions. All classroom deskpad maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a 5 mm thick, durable and washable surface. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The World deskpad map is perfect for the classroom or home.
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Made especially for sixth to twelfth grade
- Content meets national and state curriculum standards
- Thematic inset maps
- Perfect for any classroom
- Laminated with 5 mm surface
- Detailed legend and color coding
See something odd?
Report it here.