Strengthen your core in the traditional way with this Universal Fitness Decline Ab Bench. The frame of this ab bench is made of steel and is gray in color, which ensures strength and durability. It is upholstered neatly with a vinyl fabric. It includes one roller tube, one locking pin, one locking knob, two nut caps, four roller end caps, and four roller pads. With two incline positions, this ab bench allows you to perform sit-ups, twists, and several other core-strengthening exercises. This Decline Ab Bench by Universal Fitness comes equipped with 8 inches padded foam rollers to hold your feet in place.
- Includes one roller tube, one locking pin, one locking knob, two nut caps, four roller end caps and four roller pads
- Power up your core the traditional way
- Execute sit-ups, twists and many more core-strengthening exercises
- With two angle positions
- 8'' padded foam rollers to hold your feet in place
- Roller adjustment amendment
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl
- Angles Accommodated: Decline
- Fitness Goal: Strengthen core
- User Weight Capacity: 200lbs
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.