SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators can quietly and safely reduce the nuisance of a number of biting insect species including mosquitoes, black flies, no-see-ums, biting midges and sand flies. This system allows you to fully enjoy your outdoor area without the inconvenience of pesky insects.
- Ideal for residential properties with moderate or heavy insect problems
- Works all-day to reduce biting insect populations
- State of the art FineTune Baiting System
- Quiet and odorless
- Cordless design so there are no restrictions on location
- CO2 rating of 15,000cc/hr - up to 25% more than comparable models
- Can use different branded lures
- Powerful enough to protect an area the size of a football field!--Largest coverage available anywhere!
- How SkeeterVac Works Female biting insects require blood to nourish their eggs. They get that blood from you, your family, your pets and your friends. Biting insects track down hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide (the primary cue), moisture and heat from breath, body odors and color contrasts. SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators create a combination of those cues. This tricks the insects into thinking the trap is a host. Once the pests are attracted to the exterminator, they are captured on the sticky trap or sucked into an enclosure by a powerful vacuum fan. Once trapped, they quickly dehydrate and die.
- 6 powerful attractants: CO2; attractant lure; moisture; heat; light and visual contrast