The UV-C Room Air Sanitizer kills over 99% of airborne bacteria. It also kills airborne mold spores and fights odors. A powerful fan draws air into the product. Next UV-C light kills (or inactivates) airborne bacteria. The whisper-quiet fan returns purified air back into the room. It processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour and is recommended to run continuously. The unit remains cool to the touch.
- Kills over 99% of airborne bacteria using UV-C technology
- Fights odors from smoke, pets, cooking, mildew and more
- UV-C technology kills airborne mold spores
- Produces no ozone
- UV-C light technology is used in hospitals to sanitize
- Whisper-quiet operation
- UV-C bulb last approximately 5000 hours
- Perfect for any room in your home or office
- Power cord
- Plastic construction
- Processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour
- Bulb: 9 watt Ultraviolet-C light bulb
- 5-year limited product warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.