Internal UPS circuits provide support for PCs during power failures, enabling a safe shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) regulates brownouts back to usable levels without using battery power. Includes USB port to enable optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. Built-in RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone, or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status. Cold start capability allows for temporary AC output during a power failure. Global Product Type: Backup Systems; System VA: 1000 VA; Backup Time at Full Load: 500 Watts @ 3.5 minutes; Backup Time at Half Load: 250 Watts @ 14 minutes.
- Battery Recharge Time : 4 h
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): No
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- React Time: Instantaneous
- Alarm(s): Audible
- Telephone/Internet Protection: Fax, Modem, Phone
- Connector/Port/Interface: USB
- Global Product Type: Backup Systems
- Joules Of Surge Protection : 480 J
- Compliance, Standards: Class B, cUL Listed, FCC Part 68, NOM, UL Listed
- Number of Outlets : 8
- Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Number of Outlets/Type: 6 UPS/Surge, 2 Surge Only
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Width : 5 1/4 in
- Cord Length : 6 ft
- Height : 10 3/4 in
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Depth : 7 1/4 in
- Color(s): Black
- Package: Includes USB Cable, phone cable, manual.Warranty: Manufacturer's two-year warranty.
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Backup Time at Half Load: 250 Watts @ 14 minutes
- Backup Time at Full Load: 500 Watts @ 3.5 minutes
- System VA : 1000 VA
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
See something odd?
Report it here.