UPS system delivers battery-derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts, providing time to safely shutdown computers and other sensitive electronics. Widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Built-in TEL/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines and phones. USB connectivity and free downloadable Power Alert monitoring software enables unattended, automatic file save, software close and safe system shutdown. Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): No
- Battery Recharge Time: 4 h
- System VA: 900 VA
- Backup Time at Half Load: 10 minutes @ 450 Watts
- Backup Time at Full Load: 900 Watts @ 2.5 minutes
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
See something odd?
Report it here.