The military’s need for a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots has given rise to the new Trijicon ACOG® 6x48. Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the new TA648RMR-50 ACOG® reticle features a red aiming point. It also incorporates a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the .50BMG round out to 1800 meters. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the new ACOG® 6x48 incorporates Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) – a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. Like other members of the Trijicon ACOG® line, the new ACOG® 6x48 is battery free and waterproof to 500 feet. This model of the 6x48 ACOG® features an 8.0 MOA RMR™.
- Day reticle color: Red
- Night reticle color: Red
- Housing material: Forged aluminum
- Illumination source: Fiber optics and tritium
- Enhances target identification
- Patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology
- Battery free and waterproof to 500 feet
- Bullet drop compensator: yes
- Includes 1 8.0 MOA RMR™ Sight (RM02), 1 picatinny rail adapter (TA75), 1 LENSPEN® (TA56), 1 Trijicon logo sticker (PR15), 1 manual and 1 warranty card
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective size: 48
- Length : 9"
- Weight (oz): 39.3 w/out RMR
- Calibration: .50 BMG
- Eye relief: 2.7
- Exit pupil: 8
- Field of view (degrees): 3.3
- Ffield of view at 100 yards (ft): 17
- Adjustment at 100 yards (clicks/in): 4
- Mount: TA75
- Mount comes with: TA75
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.