Trijicon ACOG 4x32 scope with red chevron BAC flattop reticle - includes flat top adapter. features dual illumination (fiber optic provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). the ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56mm (.223 cal) flat-top rifles out to 800 meters.
- Conventional riflescopes offer only a tiny exit pupil, requiring careful eye positioning directly behind the eyepiece
- ACOG provides maximum eye latitude behind the scope for easier target acquisition
- Multi-coated lenses provide maximum optical performance
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing, precision machined to exacting tolerances and hard-anodized to match the upper and lower receiver of the M16 rifle
- Internally adjustable because only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is much more rugged than conventional designs
- Aerospace seals make the acog waterproof to navy seal depths
- Magnification: 4X
- Eye relief: 1.5"
- Exit pupil: 8 mm
- Field of view: 7.0 degrees
- Field of view: 36.8 ft at 100 yds
- Adjustment: 3 clicks per inch at 100 yds
- Reticle: Chevron is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters
- Includes flat top adapter (TA51)
- Eye-friendly advantage
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.