The 3x30mm model is designed for law enforcement and military applications- where the combination of ample magnification, low light capability and long eye relief make the TA33A-13 the ACOG of choice.
- Housing material: Forged aluminum
- Calibration: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Illumination source: Fiber optics and tritium
- Objective size: 30
- Eye relief: 1.9
- Magnification is 3x
- Bullet drop compensator: Yes
- Reticle pattern: Horseshoe
- Exit pupil: 10
- Mount: TA51
- Field of view: 3.7 Degrees, 19.3 feet with 100 yards
- Adjustment 100 yards (clicks/in): 4
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 6.5" W x 8.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.