Enameled cast iron's superior heat distribution and retention provide outstanding cooking results for a variety of foods, producing tender and flavorful meats, soups, stews, breads, cobblers and many other dishes. New manufacturing techniques combined with improved materials and design have revitalized old world cooking traditions to offer superior product performance and versatility for an exceptional cooking experience.
- Dutch oven
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Self-basting: Condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Easy to clean
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 450°F (232°C)
- Solid stainless steel knob and solid cast construction are extremely durable and oven-safe
- The cookware's colored durable porcelain enameled cast iron finish is striking, easy to clean and long lasting
- Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron Series 1000 collection
- Lifetime warranty
- Country of Manufacture: China
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.