Bake. Roast. Sear. Limited Edition braiser is designed and precision engineered to provide easier and healthier cooking results from stovetop to oven to table. Its thick lid and sidewalls create a perfect environment for sealing in flavor. With its durable four-layer ceramic nonstick and airtight seal, less oil is required for cooking, making this ideal for preparing healthy meals. Inside the pot, food vapors condense and return uniformly to the food, creating a moist environment in which food is basted in its natural juices, preserving nutrients and maintaining natural flavors. The efficient design reduces cooking time, requires less energy to cook, and helps keep the kitchen cooler, while producing delicious and flavorful meals.
- Material: Cold-Forged aluminum
- Two pot holders
- Innovative and flexible cookware solution: Works like an oven on top of the stove
- Exclusive forged aluminum technology and precision engineering provides tighter seals and better cooking results
- Ceramic reinforced nonstick surface eliminates the need for oil, provides easier cleanup, and is dishwasher safe
- Energy efficient: Provides quick and even cooking, using less energy
- Promotes healthier cooking: Condensation ridges inside lids return moisture to food, preserving nutrients and flavors
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe to 550 F (287 C)
- Oven safe to 550°F (287°C)
- Capacity: 5Qt.
- Unique design and rich sophisticated exterior colors offer elegant kitchen to table serving
- Limited Editions Collection
- Lifetime warranty
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.