The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Covered Small Cocotte can be used to make flavorful meats, soups, stews, breads, cobblers, and many other dishes. Thanks to the enameled cast iron, this cocotte is strong and durable. It is available in a variety of finishes, so you can select one that meets your requirements perfectly. The condensation ridges on the lid of this cocotte uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist, and savory dishes. This cocotte from the Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron Series 1000 collection is oven safe up to 450°F. This cocotte is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass, and induction cook tops.
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Self-basting: Condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Easy to clean
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 450°F (232°F)
- Solid stainless steel knob and solid cast construction are extremely durable and oven-safe
- Durable porcelain enamel: Colored enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean and long-lasting
- Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron Series 1000 collection
- The cookware's colored durable porcelain enameled cast iron finish is striking, easy to clean and long lasting
- Lifetime warranty
- Stove Safe (0.3 Qt. Size, 0.7 Qt. Size): Yes
- Country of Manufacture: China
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.