This the original and first toy cleaner in the marketplace, and was developed by Marianne Szymanski, a mompreneur and independent toy researcher and tester for close to 20 years. Marianne is the founder of the Toy Tips research institute and has personally tested thousands of toys in hundreds of playrooms and classrooms since 1991. The one thing she always noticed is how dirty toys get and there was no simple all-natural solution for cleaning them. As we all know, kids put toys in their mouth and chemical residue is not something any parent wants a child to mouth. Marianne worked with toxicologists, microbiologists and green chemists to create the first food grade toy cleaner that is biodegradable, sewer/septic safe and free of chemicals, alcohol, bleach, color-dyes, fruit oils or artificial fragrance or preservatives. The Toy Tips toy cleaner is not tested on animals. It is formulated for children's toys and the nursery but see how it works wonders on windows and general cleaning around the house. The packaging is eco-friendly too! It's #1 pet spray bottle and recyclable. It's fresh scent is a touch of pure organic lavender grown just for this toy cleaner mixed with just the right amount of chamomile essential oil and it smells great throughout the house.
- Toy cleaner
- 100% all natural, non-chemical food-grade solution for cleaning children's toys, strollers, high chairs and anything baby touches
- Not tested on animals
- Formulated for children's toys and the nursery but see how it works wonders on windows and general cleaning around the house
- Packaging is eco-friendly too
- One recyclable spray bottle
- Fresh scent is a touch of pure organic lavender grown just for this toy cleaner mixed with just the right amount of chamomile essential oil
- Smells great throughout the house
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.