The Touchstone Sideline was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the beauty of a Touchstone fireplace mounted flush to a wall. For all its great benefits, the Onyx's top-placed heat element makes flush mounting a no-no. So here you have the Sideline, a 50" wide, electric fireplace with the same realistic flames and contemporary black frame of the Onyx, but with a heat element that is placed in front of the frame. The Sideline delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. The Sideline has 2 heat settings (high and low), and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.. Also, the fireplace's flame can can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline comes with easy to follow instructions.
- Dual heat settings
- Automatic shutoff
- Realistic flame
- Black finish
- Does not require a non-combustible space
- Can be inserted into drywall and have any style of trim around it, as heat blows directly out front
- the firebox comes with the fireplace in front of it.
- the fireplace can be inserted into a dry wall.
- the fireplace has a wood trim around it.
- Fireplace has a frontal vent so it allows for in-wall recess.
- Fireplace can be mounted to the wall
- Air flow will come out the front of the unit
- Crystals included: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Flickering Flame Effect: Yes
- Fireplace Placement: Wall mounted fireplace
- Installation Required: Yes
- Programmable Thermostat: No
- Product Warranty: 1 Year from date of purchase
- Space Heating Capacity: 400 Square Feet
See something odd?
Report it here.