Oil painting on canvas hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Van Gogh painting, Langlois Bridge at Arles with Women Washing. The original masterpiece was created in 1888. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame description: Baroque Wood frame - Antiqued Gold finish.
- 100% Handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Image dimensions: 8" H x 10" W
- Overall dimensions: 14.5" H x 16.5" W x 2" D, 2 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.