The Kingstown Marigot center table in tamarind is beautiful from any angle, with its lovely center pedestal and deep tamarind finish. The antiqued mirror inset into the tabletop is an additional reflection of good taste. It displays a timeworn look that guarantees a distinctive design with a sense of a well-traveled life.
What's in a Name?
- Kingstown Marigot collection
- Distressed tamarind finish
- Constructed of mahonie solids, American maple and mahonie veneers
- Custom-designed, solid brass hardware, with substantial heft to the handand finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
- Wood framed antiqued mirrored top
- Overall dimensions: 30" H x 36" Dia
The evocative pieces in Kingstown give you the sense of a well-traveled, of items hand-selected during journeys around the globe, from the West Indies to Africa to the Caribbean. While retaining the laid back appeal of the Tommy Bahama brand, Kingstown broadens the approach with a relaxed traditional look that can fit into many lifestyles. Let your home be touched by this collection that has British Colonial look with a hint of Campaign and a whisper of Safari.
Free In-Home Delivery
Ships via Inside Delivery & Packaging Disposal
back to top
|Kingstown Marigot Center Table
||30" H x 36" W x 36" D
|Product Category:||Coffee & Cocktail Tables|
|Wood Tone Options:||Black, Dark Wood|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top