The Kingstown Edwards Arm Chair in Tamarind in full leather takes a unique approach with padded leather arms, square end caps, and gorgeous turnings, giving the chair an almost Elizabethan flavor. It displays a timeworn look that guarantees a distinctive design with a sense of a well-traveled life. What's in a Name? The evocative pieces in Kingstown give you the sense of a well-traveled, of items hand-selected during journeys around the globe, from the West Indies to Africa to the Caribbean. While retaining the laid back appeal of the Tommy Bahama brand, Kingstown broadens the approach with a relaxed traditional look that can fit into many lifestyles. Let your home be touched by this collection that has British Colonial look with a hint of Campaign and a whisper of Safari.
- Padded leather arms
- Square end caps
- Gorgeous turnings
- Constructed of mahonie solids, American maple and mahonie veneers, hand-tooled leather, and nailhead decorative trims
- Distressed Tamarind finish
- Custom-designed, solid brass hardware, with substantial heft to the hand, and finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
- Frame Material: Wood; Manufactured wood
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.