This manual hand operated tomato strainer is designed for the preparation of tomato sauces and jams. A rotating auger squeezes the seeds and skins against a stainless steel mesh filter cone, allowing only filtered juice to pass through the cone and into a large sauce collector. A food grade acetyl resin auger is designed for low friction and wear.
- Tomato strainer
- Food grade auger
- Corrosion resistant housing
- Filter cone has 1.5mm size holes
- Stainless steel parts to prevent corrosion
- Durable cast iron body, coated with a food grade corrosive resistant epoxy finish that is baked on at 572°F
- Hopper and sauce collection tray
- Built-in C-clamp for easy mounting
- C-clamp is European style approximately 1.5", which is recommended to be used with a cutting board
- Pusher not included
See something odd?
Report it here.