Small but mighty, the Navigator Duffel Bag packs a massive punch. Toted by the handles or packed on the back, the Navigator is compact but surprisingly spacious and its sophisticated styling that works downtown or way out of town. The manufacturer's team has tested it on weekend jaunts to Los Angeles and ten day treks across Asia, and managed to look prepared and presentable in both cases. The backpack straps easily clip in for a secure carry and are a cinch to tuck away when you don't need them. The large internal main compartment is wide and long enough for a range of clothing, even fitting a 15" MacBook if you fancy. The two external zipper pockets provide excellent areas for compressing underwear, down items, or power bricks and dongles. And the bottom zipper compartment holds magazines, shoes, or boarding passes, and magically doubles as an envelope for stuffing and storing the whole duffel. Who doesn't need an amazing navigator in their life?
- Navigator collection
- When stuffed out (70L max), this bag must be checked
- Large main pocket with internal organizer for keeping things in place
- Duffel bag has two external zip pockets with top flaps for weather protection
- Hide-away padded backpack straps easily clip in for hands free escapades
- Bottom zipper compartment doubles as an envelope for storing the duffel
See something odd?
Report it here.