Riding a bike is liberating, but it can also be sweaty and not very attractive. Enter the Madrone Cycling Pack. Designed for women - shorter torsos, narrower shoulders, wider hips - the Madrone fits like its yours, not your boyfriend's. While the Madrone is technically sound, it keeps its techie side under wraps. Molded back panels quietly keep things ventilated while you ride, reflective hits are only visible when you need them, the U-lock pocket hides under a feminine flap, and a fuzzy pocket for your phone and sunglasses is zipped out of sight. Fit, function, and feminine good looks; what a catch.
- Water-resistant bottom boot for unexpected puddles
- Women's specific back panel fit with molded pods for ventilation
- Under-flap zip pocket with tricot lining for your sunglasses or phone
- External side pockets fit water bottles, extra layers or small U-locks
- Internal padded slash pocket fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro
- Front U-lock pocket with hook and loop flap
- Top flap closure with coated liner protects against urban residue
- Reflective hits on front and sides for clear visibility at night
- Swing around side access to main compartment
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.