A favorite among globetrotting Timbuk2 fans, the Copilot is lightweight and easy to pack. Its sleek new styling works downtown or way out of town and its bike-inspired handle system and broad-base skateboard wheels yield a smooth roll. Its clamshell structure makes it easy to pack and repack, while always providing the opportunity to quarantine things as needed. The Copilot features multiple reinforced grab straps for an easy heave-ho into overhead bins, and its expandable top stash pocket is designed for easy access in said bins. Light, organized, and subtly chic, the Copilot is ready to board.
- Copilot collection
- Durable nylon and fabric reinforced tarpaulin fabric construction
- Sturdy, smooth skateboard wheels and extending handle system for an easy roll
- Large front zip opening to main compartment for easy in and out
- Expandable top stash pocket is accessible in overhead bins
- Front zipper pocket fits up to 13" MacBook Pro
- Clamshell style rolling suitcase for efficient packing and re-packing
- Integrated ID window for fast, clear identification
- Reinforced grab handles on all sides for and easy heave ho
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.