Created in reaction to the rise of mighty TSA in American airports, the new Commute is approaching perfection. Its laptop compartment unzips to lie flat so you don't have to remove your laptop at airport security, and its waterproof TPU flap keeps your gear dry in a drizzle. Additionally, it has external water bottle pockets and a silly amount of internal organization for pens, mice, cords, and bade's, and the beloved red key fob. Thou shall never dig for thy keys or be last through the security line again.
- High density foam laptop sleeve with quilted tricot fabric Includes a separate padded area for your iPad
- Waterproof TPU front flap
- Elasticized external water bottle pocket
- Faux fur lined front pockets keep your phone and gadgets safe
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys
- Grab strap for easy lifting
- Removable shoulder strap enables you to wear it like a messenger or a briefcase
- Separate padded tricot lined compartments for both your laptop and iPad
- TSA compliant laptop compartment unzips to lie flat for airport security
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Durable ballistic nylon fabric construction
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Laptop Compatible: Yes
- Laptop Size: Up to 17"
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.