These two-sided, washable finish reference maps are the perfect for students of all ages. Side A contains a detailed state map complete with both political boundaries and physical relief. Featured are labeled cities, capitals, counties, bordering states and waterways. Also included are longitude and latitude, elevation profile and a satellite locator map. Inset maps of places of interest and historical maps give this map a detailed finish. Side B is a duplicate of side A without labels, perfect for classroom assignments and testing purposes. Also included are an ethnic diversity pie chart, historical and thematic inset maps of: populations per square mile, state regions, average annual precipitation and land use. All classroom deskpad maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a 5 mm thick, durable and washable surface. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the U.S. The New Mexico deskpad map is perfect for the classroom or home. This set includes thirty maps, thirty washable markers and a convenient storage box to keep your classroom organized..
- Set includes thirty maps of New Mexico, thirty washable markers and storage box
- Includes inset maps
- Side A has detailed state map
- Side B has no labels for testing
- Perfect for any classroom
- Colorful, oversized cartography
- About the manufacturer:Universal Map presents the world to students in a way that is as visually appealing as it is easy to understand. The extensive line of classroom resources includes coordinating wall maps, rolled maps, deskpad maps, binder maps, outline testing maps and more. The combination of quality and selection is right on target for teachers, schools and home use. Maps give students the visual representation necessary for application of concepts like history, languages and geography. Universal Map prides itself in providing the best educational tools for your child.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.