The Pillow Collection Hargeisa Ikat Cotton Pillow is an elegant combination of fashion and function. It is square in shape, and features light design work on a consistent and solid shade background, which gives it a rustic charm with modern class. This pillow is available in various colors, letting you choose the one that fits your decor needs the best, making this a valuable bedding accessory.
With 100% cotton for cover material and down feather for fill material, the Hargeisa Ikat Cotton Pillow by The Pillow Collection possesses strength and resilience. The pure cotton cover makes this a durable accessory with longevity. The cover is also removable, making the pillow easy to clean thoroughly. This is made possible by a hidden zippered closure installed on its rear side, leaving the enchanting patterns on the front uninterrupted. This pillow's design is achieved through the Ikat weaving technique, which gives it a unique and distinctive look.
The pillow is easy to care for and can be hand washed. It can be ironed to restore the texture's smooth feel. This pillow is manufactured in the United States of America.
- Material: 100% plush cotton fabric
- Reversible pillow with same fabric on both sides
- Hidden zipper for easy removal and cleaning
- Down feather pillow insert
- Spot clean recommended
- Cover and insert made in the USA
- All four sides have a clean knife edge finish
- Size (18"x18" Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" x 20" Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: 100% Cotton
- Fill Material: Down/Feather
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Room Use: Foyer; Bedroom; Living room; Den; Game room
- Washing Method: Hand wash
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.