The Pillow Collection Hafoca Ikat Cotton Pillow brings brilliant patterns and reliable assembly together to offer a valuable bedding accessory. With its simple yet attractive design work and pleasing choice of colors, this pillow will bring an element of fashionable chic to any room it is featured in.
With a cotton blend for cover material and down feather for fill, the Hafoca Ikat Cotton Pillow from The Pillow Collection possesses strength and resilience. The synthetic cotton blend comprises of 43% cotton, 38% polyester, and 20% rayon, which make this a durable decor accessory. The cover is removable, making the pillow easy to clean thoroughly. This is made possible thanks to a zippered enclosure, leaving the geometric patterns on the front and back uninterrupted. This pillow's structural design is achieved through the Ikat weaving technique, which is a testimony to the detailed skill that has been invested in making it. All four sides of the pillow have a clean knife edge that adds an elegant touch to its overall looks.
The pillow is easy to care for and can be spot cleaned when needed. The pillow cover can be ironed to restore the texture's smooth feel. It is manufactured in the USA.
- Material: 42% Cotton, 38% polyester and 20% rayon
- Hidden zipper for easy removal and cleaning
- Down feather pillow insert
- Reversible pillow with same fabric on both sides
- Cover and insert made in the USA
- All four sides have a clean knife edge finish
- Size (18"x18" Size, 20" x 20" Size): 18" Square
- Cover Material: Synthetic; Cotton blend; Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Down/Feather
- Room Use: Foyer; Bedroom; Living room; Den; Game room
- Washing Method: Spot clean only
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.