Physics Pro is our biggest, most advanced physics kit. With this kit, you can continue your study of statics and dynamics from previous lessons and begin your study of more advanced topics in physics, including fluid dynamics, energy, oscillation, hydraulics, and pneumatics. The main focus of the kit is the behavior of the two most important fluids in our world water and air and objects immersed in them. You will investigate how air and water rest and flow, what they can carry and how they move. With experiments and models, you will find out what forces work on them and what kinds of energy they possess. You will learn how ships float and airplanes fly, why a streamlined shape lets a car drive faster and how power plants convert a current of water into electrical current.
- For ages 10 years and above
- Plastic, cardboard, string and rubber construction
- Study advanced topics such as fluid dynamics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- More than 213 parts are included in this kit, which are compatible with all other Thames and Kosmos Physics kits
- Includes a 96-page, full-color experiment manual
- In the first part, you will enter the physics lab, where you will get to know the properties of air and water and become familiar with currents and energyl
- Series of 17 experiments in which you will start building smaller modelsl
- Move on to the workshop, where you will build 14 larger models of complex real-world devicesl
- 25 Building projects
- Weight: 4 lbs
- No assembly required
- No batteries required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.